SMART PRO READER I MULTI TESTER FOR DIAMOND AND MOISSANITESS/#: 56.927
Jewelry Tools, Equipment and Supplies
The newly 3 in 1 Impeccable Tester that can eventually ascertain your stone between Diamond and Moissanite from Simulant.
A Pocket-Sized Instrument that Instantly Identifies DIAMOND & MOISSANITES Based on their Thermal and Electrical Properties.
SmartPro Reader I is the World First Tester comes with READABLE LCD Display.
SmartPro Reader I is the one instrument needed to verify the Diamonds against Moissanites, Cubic Zirconia, and Other Simulants.
It is easy to see the result and recognize Diamond against Moissanite and Other Simulants at the testing time.
It's measuring probes and electronics circuitries detect data from the gemstone being tested via a customized micro-controller, identifying Diamonds and Moissanites based on their Thermal and Electrical Properties.
SmartPro Reader I has a retractable probe tip that ensures consistent pressure against the gemstone during testing for more reliable results. With the industry's thinnest probe tip size of 0.48mm and also tests diamonds as small as 1.0 mm (0.01ct).
- Retractable thermoelectric probe tip that ensures constant pressure between probe and gemstone
- Thinnest probe tip (0.48mm) for testing gemstones as small as 1.00mm (0.01ct).
- Metal alert buzzer to ensure that probe tip is in contact with gemstone during testing
- No waiting time between tests
- 160-degree viewing LCD Readable display
- International voltage compatibility
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic power off
- Protective carrying case included
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 166mm (6.5 inches)
- Width: 36mm (1.4 inches)
- Height: 31mm (1.2 inches)
- Weight: 105g (with Battery)
Power and Battery
- 3 x AAA batteries (approximately 2.5 hours of continuous operation)
- SmartPro Power Adaptor (optional item provided by SmartPro)
- Dimension: 166 x 36 x 31mm (6.5 x 1.4 x 1.2in)
- Weight: 97g (0.24lb)
- Power: 3 x AAA batteries or AC adaptor (optional item provided by SmartPro)
- Battery Life: Up to 2.5 hours of continuous use based on alkaline batteries
- Standby Time: 2 min from the last measurement
- Operating temperature: 18°C-27°C (65°F-80°F)
- Storage temperature: 10°C- 50°C (50°F-122°F)
- SmartPro Reader I
- Metal stone Tray
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Protective Carrying Case
- Neck Hanger
- SmartPro Power Adaptor