POLISHING COMPOUND Platinum Rouge - Japan
| • A selected grade of polishing compound formulated for ultra bright finishing of platinum. Uniformly blended and manufactured under strict quality control. Exceptional adherence to buffs brushes or felts. Different grades to achieve surfaces from matte to super shine.
• N-500: Fast cutting compound to smooth the surface after casting
• NW-800: Soft cutting compound to improve the surface
• NW-1500: Medium cutting compound prior to pre-polish
• NW-4000: A finer cutting compound to remove hairline scratch marks
• NW-6000: A pre-polish for final finishing of platinum and titanium
• NW-8000: Elevates the surface to an ultra shine