Orion Welder 150s Precision Welding tools ( Argon regulator sold separately)S/#: 150s
Jewelry Tools, Equipment and Supplies
| • The Orion 150s is the ideal welding tool that every metalsmith should have. Save time doing simple and complicated work such as butt joints, filling porosity, adding metal, attaching different size pieces, or any other application you may encounter. Increase efficiency with this easy to use system!
• The Orion s Series boasts a power potential of up to 150 joules of pulse-arc weld energy. While powerful, the s Series is perfect for low power needs as well—yielding as little as 1 joule of energy. Even with such a large range in power, full control is maintained as the s Series is adjustable in 0.2 joule increments. Whether an application requires high power welding needs or intricate, precise welds around precious components, the Orion s Series offers a versatile, compact, and affordable jewelry welder system in an easy-to-use package.
• Electrical Energy – Plasma Discharge
-Pulse Arc welding uses electrical energy to create a plasma discharge. The high-temperature plasma, in turn, melts metal in a small spot. This process takes place in milliseconds. The process is clean and very controllable – perfect for intricate and minute welding applications on precious and non-precious metals!. Filler metal can also be added to build up joints and create strong and reliable weld “beads”, or weld seams.
• Two in One Combo
-The Orion is a pulse-arc welder and a capacitive discharge resistance welder in one. This combination of abilities allows for infinite creative possibilities. In its Tack Mode, the Orion can be used to temporarily position parts before welding or soldering. In its Pulse Arc Mode, the Orion can be used to perform permanent welds, add metal, and do a variety of other amazing and time-saving applications.
• Precision and Power
-Select power in 0.2 Ws increments up to 150 Ws —That’s over 1000 available power settings! Weld spot sizes range from microns all the way up to 3.5mm. Whatever it is you weld, Orion has the power to get the job done precisely.
• Adaptive Weld Ignition™
-This technology prolongs the life of the electrode by monitoring and lifting the electrode prior to releasing the weld. This safeguards the electrode from misfires and sticking to the workpiece. In turn, you spend more time welding and less time sharpening an electrode.
• Weld Speed Modes
-Take control of the speed of your system. Select one of two modes — single (1 weld p/sec) or rapid (up to 5 welds p/sec) and keep the work pace at the speed you want—not where the welder dictates.
• Full Touch Screen
-The Orion touch screen gives you complete control of your welder with an easy to use interface. No knobs or dials, just one touch access to everything you need including a multimedia page full of instructional videos and documents. This makes our welders intuitive to use and easily upgradeable for future features as they are released in free software updates. Highest Quality Standards
-When you purchase an Orion 150s, take confidence in knowing that it was designed, produced, and assembled to the highest quality standards in the industry—in other words, it’s the best you can buy.
• Superior Customer Service
-Before, during, and after the sale, we want to be your resource for years to come. We guarantee that every interaction with our company will be courteous and friendly in answering your questions or helping in any way we can.
• Display (Touch Screen): 8”
• Languages: 20+
• Welder Dimensions (L x W x H): 12” x 6” x 10” (30.5 x 15.2 x 25.4cm)
• Basic Screen Metal Presets: 11
• Save Settings Spaces: 100
• CE Certificate: Yes
• USB Upgradeable Software: Yes
• Pulse-Arc SPECIFICATIONS
• Energy (min-max in Joules): 1 – 150 Ws
• Length (min-max): 1 – 60 ms
• Estimated Weld Spot Diameter Range: ≈ 0.5 – 3.5mm
• Single Fire Mode: 1 weld/0.5 seconds
• Rapid Fire Mode: 1 – 5 welds/sec
• Seam Mode: No
• High Frequency Agitation Options: Yes/Multiple
• Adaptive Weld Ignition: No
• Arc Start Technology: Yes
• Tack SPECIFICATIONS
• Energy (min-max in Joules): 5 – 150
• Peak Current (max in Amps): 4000
• Quick Power Settings: 3
• Microscope SPECIFICATIONS: Vertical Stylus Working Space ~110 mm
• Magnification: 5x
• UV Protection: > UV 16
• IR Protection: > IR 16