Orion Welder 200i PRECISION WELDINGS/#: 200i2
Jewelry Tools, Equipment and Supplies
| • The Orion 200i2 is the ideal welding tool that every metalsmith should have. Save time doing simple and complicated work such as butt joints, filling porosity, adding metal, attaching different size pieces, or any other application you may encounter. Increase efficiency with this easy to use system! The Orion i Series boasts a power potential of up to 200 joules of pulse-arc weld energy. While powerful, the i Series is perfect for low power needs as well—yielding as little as 0.01 joules of energy. Even with such a large range in power, full control is maintained as the i Series is adjustable in 0.01 joule increments. Whether an application requires high power welding needs or intricate, precise welds around precious components, the Orion i Series offers a versatile, compact, and affordable welding system in an easy-to-use package.
• Precision and Power
-Select power in 0.01 Ws increments up to 200 Ws —That’s over 10,000 available power settings! Weld spot sizes range from microns all the way up to 4mm. Whatever it is you weld, Orion has the power to get the job done precisely.
• Adaptive Weld Ignition™
-This technology prolongs the life of the electrode by monitoring and lifting the electrode prior to releasing the weld. This safeguards the electrode from misfires and sticking to the workpiece. In turn, you spend more time welding and less time sharpening an electrode.
• Weld Speed Modes
-Take control of the speed of your system. Select one of two modes — single (1 weld p/sec) or rapid (up to 5 welds p/sec) and keep the work pace at the speed you want—not where the welder dictates.
• Full Touch Screen
-The Orion touch screen gives you complete control of your welder with an easy to use interface. No knobs or dials, just one touch access to everything you need including a multimedia page full of instructional videos and documents. This makes our welders intuitive to use and easily upgradeable for future features as they are released in free software updates.
• Highest Quality Standards
-When you purchase an Orion 200i2, take confidence in knowing that it was designed, produced, and assembled to the highest quality standards in the industry—in other words, it’s the best you can buy.
• Superior Customer Service
-Before, during, and after the sale, we want to be your resource for years to come. We guarantee that every interaction with our company will be courteous and friendly in answering your questions or helping in any way we can.
• Specifications Latest LCD Revision: v7.13
• Display (Touch Screen): 10”
• Languages: 20+
• Welder Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.9” x 4.9” x 27” (12.4 x 12.4x 68.5cm)
• Basic Screen Metal Presets: 11
• Save Settings Spaces: Unlimited
• CE Certificate: Yes
• USB Upgradeable Software: Yes
• Energy (min-max in Joules): 1 – 200 Ws
• Length (min-max): 1 – 100 ms
• Weld Spot Diameter Range: ≈ 0.25 – 4mm
• Single Fire Mode: 1 weld/0.5 seconds
• Rapid Fire Mode: 1 – 5 welds/sec
• Seam Mode: 1-30 welds/sec
• High-Frequency Agitation Options: Yes/Multiple
• Adaptive Weld Ignition: Yes
• Arc Start Technology: Yes Tack SPECIFICATIONS
• Energy (min-max in Joules): 5 – 150
• Peak Current (max in Amps): 4000
• Quick Power Settings: 3
• Microscope SPECIFICATIONS: Vertical Stylus Working Space ~110 mm
• Magnification: 5x
• UV Protection: > UV 16
• IR Protection: > IR 16