Presidium Gemstone Dial Gauge / Gemstone Dial Gauge
| • Gemstone Dial Gauge - Presidium / Gemstone Dial Gauge : Presidium Dial Gauge measures from 0.0 to 23.0mm in 0.1mm divisions. The PDG features an easy-to-read millimeter and carat scale, and is only dial gauge in the industry that combines dual measurements for gemstones in millimeters with corresponding carat conversion for round brilliant-cut gemstones. PDG also contains an inner scale display for US ring size measurements.
• The PDG is manufactured to the highest quality and features a patented anvil with a non-metallic lubrication-free rack and pinion technology that resist wear and tear and maintain its accuracy.
• Measures from 0.0 to 23.0mm
• Accuracy: 0.1mm / Tolerance: 0.02mm with simple zero realignment
• Analog gauge with mm/ct/ring size display
• Patented anvil
• Smooth slider mechanism
• Portable and lightweight
• Compact protective case included
• Attachment for high setting jewelry provided
• Presidium Gemstone Weight Estimation Table provided
• Instantly converts millimeter readings to carats for round brilliant-cut gemstones
• Measures gemstone dimensions with accuracy to 0.01mm
• Clear and easy-to-read analog display with readings in mm/ct/ring size
• Light and portable instrument that can be used anywhere
• Power & Battery
• No batteries needed.
• This product comes with a protective carrying case box.
• Dimensions & Weight
• Length: 97mm (3.82 inches)
• Width: 61mm (2.40 inches)
• Height:16mm (0.63 inches)
• Weight (without batteries): 100grams (3.52oz)