Hang-Up Motor with Plastic Foot Control, M.TXS/#: m.tx
Jewelry Tools, Equipment and Supplies
| • Here our higher torque flex shaft model, the M.TX hang-up style motor, is teamed up with the C.TXR-1 foot operated speed control in plastic housing.
• Two Year Limited Warranty on Motor and Control.
• M.TX Motor Description: Series TX motors are Foredoms most powerful flex shaft machines with 1/3HP. They have permanent magnet DC motors that feature the latest in flex shaft technology. These ball bearing models utilize advanced rare earth magnets (in place of the wound fields in our universal type Series SR motors) that deliver more torque at the low end and throughout the entire speed range of 500 to 15,000 RPM. No other flex shaft gives you greater control of the cutting tool, drill, or bur under any load.
• It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and our standard 39" long key tip inner shaft and outer protective sheath for connecting to any of Foredoms quick disconnect handpieces. The M.TX hang-up model is also available in prepackaged kits K.TX300, K.TX301, and K.5400.
• M.TX motors are available ONLY in 115 Volt.
• Foredoms permanent magnet motors require the use of a TXR-1, SXR-1, or EMX-1 speed control. Damage will result if the motor is connected to any other speed control.
• C.TXR-1 Speed Control Description:
• This foot operated speed control is made of heavy duty plastic with durable solid state electronics. The ergonomics allow precise and reliable speed control with your foot. For use with 115 Volt M.TX, M.TXB, M.TXH, M.LX, M.LXB, M.LXH and M.LXBH motors. It is interchangeable with Foredom's C.SXR-1 and C.EMX-1 controls. 7" long, 4-12" wide, 2-38" high, ship wt 2 lbs./1 kg.
• Handpieces are available separately and Required to Operate your Flex Shaft Machine. Click on this link to see our extensive line of handpieces. The Foredom flex shaft system is designed to allow interchangeability of most handpieces. Hang-Up style motors require the use of a motor hanger (available separately) to secure the tool above the work bench