Foredom EM -1 electronic speed control for table topS/#: CEM1
Jewelry Tools, Equipment and Supplies
| • C.EM-1 Table Top Control : This table top speed control is constructed of heavy duty plastic with durable solid state electronics. It has a dial control for precise speed settings, as well as good repeatability of previous settings.
• For use with 115 Volt M.SR, M.SRB, M.SRH and M.SRBH motors.
• Can also be used with these 115 Volt Discontinued Motors: Series CC and DD, Series L and LB, Series F, Series PG and 1/8 Horsepower Series S, SB, SR and SRB motors.
• The C.EM-1 can also used with a Dremel 731 flex shaft tool to vary speed.
• 5" long, 5-7/8" wide, 2-3/4" high, packaged wt-2 lb/1 kg, 3 Amps, 60 Hz
• It is interchangeable with Foredom's C.FCT-1 and C.SCT-1 controls.
• Replacement Parts: 3 amp Replacement Fuse, CP10513, is located between the cords in the back of the speed control box. This fuse is good for both 115V and 230V models. The 115V Circuit Board, CP10495, can also be replaced. See Related Products below.